Win a pair of flights with Monarch to Tel Aviv or Eilat!
We’ve teamed up with scheduled leisure airline Monarch to offer one lucky Gefiltefest ticket holder the chance to win a pair of flights on the airline’s route to Tel Aviv or Ovda, the gateway to Eilat from London Luton Airport, or to Tel Aviv from Manchester. The route launched back in December 2015 and offer three flights a week to Tel Aviv year round and one flight a week to Ovda during the winter from London. Manchester to Tel Aviv is a new route which launched on the 19th April. There are three flights a week operating to Tel Aviv from Manchester.
To be in with a chance of winning simply buy tickets for Gefiltefest 2016 at www.jw3.org.uk/gefiltefest or call the box office on 0207 433 8988.
Monarch Airlines is a leading UK-based scheduled leisure airline operating from 5 bases in the UK – London Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds Bradford and London Luton, where it is headquartered.
Monarch operates flights to holiday destinations principally around the Mediterranean and the Canary Islands and to ski destinations in winter. All Monarch customers are allocated a seat at check-in but for those wishing to select where in the cabin they sit, seats can be pre-booked and for customers looking for added comfort, extra legroom seats are also available offering up to six inches of extra space. Monarch aims to provide choice, value and superior customer care.
Terms and Conditions:
- The winner will be the first correct entry drawn after the closing date, midnight 26th June 2016
- The winner must be aged 18 years or over
- The prize is non-transferrable and is to be used by the registered prize winner
- The prize is offered strictly subject to availability and may not be available on all date on all flights during peak periods such as Christmas, New Year, school and Bank Holidays
- The prize is valid for travel between 1st July 2016 and 30th June 2017
- The prize is one pair of return flights with Monarch from London Luton to Tel Aviv or Ovda, or from Manchester to Tel Aviv
- Airport taxes are included in the prize
- No cash alternative is available
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended. Please visit www.monarch.co.uk for details and premiums
- One (1) piece of hold luggage per person is included in each prize and will be checked in free of charge. Up to 10kg of hand baggage may be taken into the cabin per person in a bag no bigger than 56 x 40 x 25cm, free of charge. For further information about hand baggage restrictions please refer to the FAQs on http://www.monarch.co.uk/faq/flights/baggage
- The winner is responsible for all expenses and arrangements (such as but not limited to flight extras, in-flight meals, pre-allocated seats, accommodation, meals, spending money and transportation to and from the departing and destination airport) not specifically included in the prize.
- Monarch accepts no liability for use of the Prize or any loss or damage which may arise from the competition or use of the prize. All Prize winners and their companions fully indemnify Monarch Airlines Ltd for any and all losses, liability, action, claim, proceeding, judgment, penalty, fine, damages, fee, cost, charge or expense (including, without limitation, legal fees and expenses) brought, claimed or asserted against Monarch Airlines or for which Monarch Airlines may be liable as a result of this competition or of taking or using the Prize.
- Compensation under Regulation 261/2004, Montreal Convention and any other applicable law is strictly excluded irrespective of the cause.
- The flights may not be re-presented as a Prize for any other Prize draw or other similar event
- Flight terms and conditions apply and can be found at http://www.monarch.co.uk/terms/flights.
- Prize winners must ensure that they have the correct travel documentation and obtain the relevant Visas. Such travel documentation is at the sole expense of the Winner. Failure to be granted a Visa and or have the necessary travel documentation will result in the Prize Winner forfeiting their Prize
The winner will be contacted within 28 days of Monarch receiving the winner’s details