This pasta is wonderful served all year-round. Add grilled chicken or fish for an all-in-one meal. It’s also amazing with grated Parmesan cheese or bocconcini.
16 ounces farfalle pasta
½ cup cilantro leaves
½ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
2 garlic cloves, peeled
½ cup shelled pistachios
cup extra virgin olive oil
½ teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place the cilantro, parsley, and garlic in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Add the pistachios and olive oil and process until a paste is formed.
- Transfer to a large serving bowl and stir in the salt and pepper.
- Add the drained pasta to the pesto, toss to coat, and serve warm or at room temperature.
Serves 6 to 8