Celebrating Jewish food on Sunday 25th June 2017 at JW3
Prepare your taste-buds for this year’s fantastic Festival. We’re planning a tantalising experience of Jewish cuisine from all over the world.
This is just a hint of what’s to come.
Food for thought
- Inspiring London with the taste of Tel-Aviv, Chef Eran Tibi shares his love of food with Victoria Prever of the JC
- Richard Verber reveals all in ‘The Secret History of Jews & Vodka’
- For all the latest in food trends, Edward Bergen, Mintel explains how Middle Eastern cuisine has taken the UK by storm
- Jayne Cohen, author of Jewish Holiday Cooking: A food lover’s treasury of classics and improvisations, tells us how African-American Southern food influenced local Jewish cuisine
Real healthy eating
- As the first UK Jewish farm and environmental community of our generation, The Sadeh explains how we can pursue a healthier and more sustainable world
Nothing fishy here
- Naomi Joseph on Herring! A Pickled Story
- Lance Forman, H. Forman & Son flies the flag for the famous London cure for smoked salmon
Inside the kitchen
- Judi Rose & Jackie Lewis, Lokshen Horror – the session everyone’s talking about
- Hanna Goldsmith of Building Feasts blog, making meals fun, inclusive, beautiful, inviting and achievable
- Emma Spitzer, Masterchef finalist, JW3 celeb and author of Fress: Bold flavours from a Jewish kitchen
- Chef and cookery writer Denise Phillips on salt alternatives in pretzels, salted caramel blueberry pots and salted seeded chocolate bark
- Daisy Abboudi, author of Tales of Jewish Sudan, puts her Sudanese twist on baklava
And a children’s programme not to be missed!
So while we’re cooking, you can get booking!
Early Bird Bookings are available until Thursday 25th May 2017
Please note: the event programme is subject to change.